At Smith Chiropractic & Wellness Center we are committed to providing you with the best natural healthcare experience in Morris County. As the resource center for you and your family to find real solutions for achieving optimal health, we are pleased to offer the following services:
Chiropractic adjustments are the basis of what we do. Adjustments release the life force within allowing the body to heal naturally. As chiropractors, we address nerve interference by adjusting the misaligned vertebrae of the spine. Chiropractic adjustments are gentle, safe and effective for people of all ages. We specialize in upper cervical care, specifically the Blair Technique.
- Upper cervical specific adjustments/BLAIR technique (Learn More)
- Activator technique
- Extremity adjusting
- Light manual specific spinal adjustments
- SOT technique
“The power that made the body, heals the body…”
Proper nutrition is the foundation for overall health and wellbeing – in this office, we recommend a whole food, plant based diet. We provide quality nutritional advice and supplements that help repair and regenerate the tissues of your body. You are what you eat, and what you absorb.
- We Provide One-on-One Nutritional Counseling.
- Nutritional Products From Premier Research Labs, Innate Choice & Dr. Dale.
“Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding disease or fighting it.”
Orthotics ensure proper support of the foot structure, which is the foundation of proper spinal alignment. Orthotics pair very well with chiropractic care.
- Custom inserts for proper weight bearing and balance
“Foot stability creates spinal stability…”
Kinesio-taping/Cold Laser Therapy
In addition to chiropractic adjustments, we provide extra therapies to expedite the healing process. As active and athletic people, we are strong believers in providing care for sports related challenges.
- Trained in the application of kinesio taping for muscle, ligament and joint support
- Taping for sprains and strains
- Electrical Stimulation/Cold Laser Therapy
“Motion is the key to life…”