I discovered chiropractic during my senior year of college. I was attending the University of New Hampshire studying Sociology when I was involved in a serious car accident. I sustained multiple serious traumas to my spine and I was suffering with severe neck pain, back pain, and headaches. I was unable to find help from the medical community, so I researched alternative options. As a very healthy, active, athletic person, it was frightening to suddenly be out of commission.
I was never one to take drugs or medication to numb the pain. I was in search of a better way, and I found it when someone suggested I go to a chiropractor. At the time I had never even heard of chiropractic, but once they started to adjust me specifically and clear the nerve pressures, I healed.
It changed the course of my life. I saw how chiropractic fit into my whole belief system. It incorporated everything I was passionate about – serving others, helping people to live better lives and teaching patients that health is possible to achieve and maintain without drugs. I knew that this was my life’s purpose.
Since 1985 I’ve been practicing here in Morristown providing chiropractic care and wellness education for the entire family, from infants to senior citizens and all ages in between. I truly love my patients and I’m proud to serve their needs.
“I am passionate about teaching my patients how to get healthy and stay healthy naturally.”
In my spare time, I play competitive tennis, as well as ski, bike, and walk! I enjoy movies, plays, travel, reading and spending leisurely time with friends and family. I am also truly blessed to have raised my daughter, Chessie, with these holistic principles, providing her with a lifestyle of health and well-being.
- University of New Hampshire – Bachelor of the Arts
- National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois – Bachelor of Science
- National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois – Doctor of Chiropractic
- Life Chiropractic College West – On-going Studies Wellness Lifestyle Science
- Licensed in New Jersey and Massachusetts
- Member of the Association of N.J. Chiropractors (ANJC)
- Member of the International Chiropractic Association (ICA)
- Board Member of the Medical Needs Foundation (MNF)
- Member of the Holistic Moms Network