Vegetables are often thought of as boring, bland, or tasteless. This is far from the truth!
Veggies can offer a great source of variety. Cauliflower is especially versatile, and this is just another example of how it can be used. Consider yourself warned: They are addictive!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast (not to be confused with brewer’s yeast – this is a highly nutritious condiment)
- Optional (To add spice): 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper, or a sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and clean the cauliflower. Cut off and discard the stems.
- Cut the cauliflower florets into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and nutritional yeast.
- Add the cauliflower pieces and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place cauliflower pieces onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for one hour turning a few times during cooking. You will want them to look browned.