Have you caught the Wobble Cushion Craze!?
Use it as a fun and easy way to warm up and stretch your spine throughout the day. Wobble Cushions are now available for sale at our office! Here is a quick demonstration by Harper and Henry:
Can withstand 500 pounds of pressure. Can be inflated using a standard bicycle pump and pump adapter (not included).
13.5 inches (35 cm) in diameter.
1. Place your cushion on a firm surface chair and use for stability exercises while seating.
2. Do the exercises prescribed by your doctor (normally side to side, front to back, rotation).
3. While remaining in control, try to feel your spine going through the entire range of motion.
4. Remember this is an exercise, so it is normal to feel your muscles working.
5. Perform the exercises 2 times per day, or as instructed by your doctor (in most cases, these exercises can be performed more often).
6. May be inflated or deflated by using a sport ball needle (not included). This can increase or decrease the range of motion.
Click the link below to view and instructional video on Wobble Cushion Exercises: